|This month I am pretty exited to hear Brooks Agnew speak to the inventors network about his experiences as a product developer, manufacturer, engineer, writer and talk show host.
Brooks A. Agnew grew up in Pasadena, California around JPL and Cal Tech. He entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in electronics engineering. He received his bachelors in Chemistry from Tennessee Technological University with honors.
Inventions and Improvements of Brooks Agnew
- Ground Probing Radar: Invented in 1983. Components include a Quadrupole Filter, Radio Spectromoeter, and Gamma Spectrometer.
- Patent 5,974,974 Substantially Clear Polymer Offset Printing Blanket. Revolutionized the printing industry and lowered cost of offset printing blankets from $38 to $2 a square foot.
- Invented Direct-to-Plate Imagery for Corrugated printing using Flexographic Plates. Won Best New Technology in 1997 in CMM Show in Chicago.
- Six time Amazon best-selling author.
- International public speaker on Science and Technology.
- Designed and built electric car in 2006.
- Designed and built electric truck in 2009.
- Established Vision Motor Cars in 2009 as the first designer of affordable electric pickup trucks that are NHTSA approved for highway use.
- Moved Catalyst manufacturing plant from Japan to the US in 2002. Japanese company had tried for more than 30 years to earn a contract with GM. 23 contracts were earned from 2002 to 2005 directly because of Six Sigma process improvements designed and built by Brooks Agnew.
- Designed and built the nation’s first continuous flow biodiesel plant for the State of Washington under the Energy Freedom Fund that crushes Canola seed and produces B-100 Biodiesel.
- Designed and proposed a Decentralized, Low-Voltage energy supply to secure essential services from power outage as a solution to the NERC Risk Management Symposium in 2012.
- Submitted a white paper to the CERN Super-Collider in Geneva, Switzerland with claims that dimensional portals could be formed and stabilized from Heisenberg Singularities in Super-Massive Black Holes.
- Designed and patented a electric vehicle battery box that collapses safely, absorbing energy from a frontal crash to preserve the passenger compartment.
- Designed and patented a multi-speed parallel transaxle for electric vehicles.
- Designed and patented Twitter for Cars, that allows fleet and central video communication with the instrument panel inside an electric vehicle.
- Designed and patented solar recharging of the main battery pack in an electric vehicle.
- Designed and patented Kinetic Energy Recovery System collecting electrical energy from the differences between lateral vehicle movements and a inertial mass to recharge the main battery pack.
- Designed and patented a safety interlock system that prevents the throttle of an electric vehicle from operating unless all occupants are properly belted.
- He is the author of thousands of technical papers, seminars, documentaries, or books on precision measurement, process improvement, and exploration into the mysteries of the universe and of the Earth.
- He is the host of X-Squared Radio, one of North America’s most widely listened to internet paranormal radio programs. He is the co-author of The Ark of Millions of Years Trilogy that has been critically acclaimed as the most comprehensive publication ever written on the 2012 End Times and Remembering the Future: The Physics of the Soul and Time Travel a national best selling self-improvement publication.
- He is also the Expedition leader of the greatest civilian expedition in history to the Arctic Circle to examine the theory that planets form as hollow spheres. The team’s hypothesis was Nippon Television Networks Genes of Galileo Winner in 2007.
- He is currently the president of Vision Motor Cars Incorporated, manufacturing affordable electric vehicles.
Vision Motor Cars
X Squared Radio
Phoenix Science Foundation
North Pole Inner Earth Expedition
Remember The Future
Last Months Meeting
Chia-Li Chien, “JOLLY!” She is CEO and chief strategist at Value Growth Institute, dedicated to creating business value that transforms your world.
- She is available for consulting, speaking engagements and workshops.
- She can be reached at:
Value Growth Institute
Schedule Chia-Li Chien For Keynote Presentation
Email Chia-Li Chien
- This meeting cost $20 for guest and is free to members
- Yearly dues for members are due, which is $75 for the entire year.
- Check and Cash are accepted.
- Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
- Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
- Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
- When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world!
Network, Develop, Commercialize
We look forward to seeing you.
Building info: There has been some construction at Enventys and street parking maybe needed. If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
President – Brian James
Flourish and Prosper