June General Meeting
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
It is our pleasure to once again invite you to an inventors network meeting. This Junes speaker runs the Technology Incubator in Rock Hill and helps many inventors, such as yourself, take their projects to the next level. David understands what it takes and will share his experience with the INOTC.
The Technology Incubator is a RockHill South Carolina based company dedicated to supporting people that are launching products into the market place.
- He is the Director of the Technology Incubator @ Knowledge Park since 2013
- Project Manager for the Economic and Urban Development Department for the City of Rock Hill, South Carolina since 2005
- Founder and President of Warner Environmental Management, Inc. a business to business management consulting firm
- Taught for 10 years in the Executive MBA Program at Winthrop University.
- Over 35 years of professional experience in environmental management and business consulting, including significant stints with Delta Environmental Consultants in Charlotte, North Carolina and the Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Holds both Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Michigan
Professional certifications from:
- National Business Incubation Association as Certified Incubator Manager
- Clemson Technology Villages Program
- The National Development Council as an Economic Development Finance Professional
- Personal Interests: Tennis, paddling, hiking, acoustic guitar and hand drumming
Little Known Fact: Author of “Environmental Careers: A Practical Guide to Opportunities in the 90s,” CRC Press, 1992, ISBN-10: 0873715241
David J. Warner, Director
Technology Incubator @ Knowledge Park
157 E. Main Street, Suite 500
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Speaker: Scott Tarcy
Scott Tarcy is an engineer with 8 years of experience in product design. He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech and an MBA from ECU. He has worked for manufacturers in consumer products (Tetra) and appliance products (BSH Home Appliances). He has 4 patents pending from my time at BSH and has years of experience in various CAD platforms. His company is CADdesignhelp.com. Some of the services Scott provides are:
- Product Design in 2D and 3D, for companies or individuals
- Product Manual Images, like assembly view or exploded views
- Photorealistic renderings
- File format conversions
- Patent drawings
- Reverse Engineering
- Technical Drawings
The presentation was about how 3D modeling works and some best practices. He showed us some examples of how to create a 3D model, and answered questions regarding modeling and design.
Always remember to invite friends or business associates which would benefit from INotC. Collectively we have a deep wealth of knowledge as a group. Invite other inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs, financiers, professors, manufactures and anyone else that would enjoy the process and business of product development. Knowledge is power!!
-This meeting cost $20 for guest or $75 for the entire year.
-Check and Cash are accepted.
-Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
-Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
-Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world! Network, Develop, Commercialize We look forward to seeing you Building info: If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
INotC Website President
Flourish and Prosper