December General Meeting
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Attention: Our December meeting is being cancelled due to the low attendance during the holiday season.
We will return to our normally scheduled meeting in January.
Reminder- Dues for 2018 are due in January.
For 2018 the board will consist of:
- Brian James- President
- Scott Tarcy- Vice President
- Terry Moser- Treasurer
- Will Peters- IT and Marketing
- Brian McDonald- Engineering
- Matt King- Finance Specialist
- Brian Federal- Futurist
Members can vote via email.
Members that would be interested in volunteering can email their interest in helping in 2018.
Happy Holidays from the INotC!!!!!
Always remember to invite friends or business associates which would benefit from INotC. Collectively we have a deep wealth of knowledge as a group. Invite other inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs, financiers, professors, manufactures and anyone else that would enjoy the process and business of product development. Knowledge is power!!
- This meeting cost $20 for guest or $75 for the entire year.
- Check and Cash are accepted.
- Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
- Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
- Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world! Network, Develop, Commercialize We look forward to seeing you Building info: If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
INotC Website President
Flourish and Prosper