August General Meeting
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
The August meeting is almost here and we would like to see you there.
This month Mr. Brooks Agnew will be speaking about problem solving process for inventors and engineers. Brooks is a master black belt in six sigma and understands problem solving on an unprecedented level.
As a long time inventor Brooks will teach us a process usually reserved for industry leaders.
Brooks A. Agnew Bio:
Brooks Agnew grew up in Pasadena, California hanging around JPL and Cal Tech. He entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in electronics engineering. He received his bachelors in Chemistry from Tennessee Technological University with honors. He is a multi-patented engineer in energy, technology, and chemistry. He is a Certified Quality Engineer, a SixSigma Master Black Belt, and a member of the Society of Automotive Engineering. He is also a 7-time Amazon best-selling author and a world renowned lecturer. He is currently the CEO of an independent electric vehicle manufacturer in North Carolina and the host of X-Squared Radio for more than 12 years and now appearing
each Sunday evening on the Truth Frequency Radio Network.
Inventions and Improvements of Brooks Agnew:
1. Ground Probing Radar: Invented in 1983. Components include a Quadrupole Filter,
Radio Spectromoeter, and Gamma Spectrometer.
2. Patent 5,974,974 Substantially Clear Polymer Offset Printing Blanket. Revolutionized
the printing industry and lowered cost of offset printing blankets from $38 to
$2 a square foot.
3. Invented Direct-to-Plate Imagery for Corrugated printing using Flexographic Plates.
Won Best New Technology in 1997 in CMM Show in Chicago.
4. Six time Amazon best-selling author.
5. International public speaker on Science and Technology.
6. Designed and built electric car in 2006.
7. Designed and built electric truck in 2009.
8. Established Vision Motor Cars in 2009 as the first designer of affordable electric pickup trucks that are NHTSA approved for highway use.
9. Moved Catalyst manufacturing plant from Japan to the US in 2002. Japanese company had tried for more than 30 years to earn a contract with GM. 23 contracts were earned from 2002 to 2005 directly because of Six Sigma process improvements designed and built by Brooks Agnew.
10. Designed and built the nation’s first continuous flow biodiesel plant for the
State of Washington under the Energy Freedom Fund that crushes Canola seed and
produces B-100 Biodiesel.
11. Designed and proposed a Decentralized, Low-Voltage energy supply to secure essential services from power outage as a solution to the NERC Risk Management Symposium in 2012.
12. Submitted a white paper to the CERN Super-Collider in Geneva, Switzerland with claims that dimensional portals could be formed and stabilized from Heisenberg Singularities in Super-Massive Black Holes.
13. Designed and patented a electric vehicle battery box that collapses safely, absorbing energy from a frontal crash to preserve the passenger compartment.
14. Designed and patented a multi-speed parallel transaxle for electric vehicles.
15. Designed and patented Twitter for Cars, that allows fleet and central video communication with the instrument panel inside an electric vehicle.
16. Designed and patented solar recharging of the main battery pack in an electric vehicle.
17. Designed and patented Kinetic Energy Recovery System collecting electrical energy from the differences between lateral vehicle movements and a inertial mass to recharge the main battery pack.
18. Designed and patented a safety interlock system that prevents the throttle of an electric vehicle from operating unless all occupants are properly belted.
Last Month’s (June) Meeting
Ron Fisher is the Business Development Officer for The Support Center in Charlotte, NC. He has worked in this role since the beginning of 2013. Prior to his current role, he served as Senior Vice President for First Union National Bank (now Wells Fargo). Following a 25-year career with First Union, he operated his own consulting firm for 12 years providing business coaching and financial consulting services to the CDFI Fund, Universities, financial institutions, small business owners and non-profit economic development organizations in North and South Carolina.
Business Development Officer
The Support Center
2015 Ayrsley Town Blvd, Suite 202
Charlotte, NC 28273
Always remember to invite friends or business associates which would benefit from INotC. Collectively we have a deep wealth of knowledge as a group. Invite other inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs, financiers, professors, manufactures and anyone else that would enjoy the process and business of product development. Knowledge is power!!
- This meeting cost $20 for guest or $75 for the entire year.
- Check and Cash are accepted.
- Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
- Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
- Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world! Network, Develop, Commercialize We look forward to seeing you Building info: If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
INotC Website President
Flourish and Prosper