April General Meeting
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
The INOTC meeting is on the 13th of April well will be hearing from Four Corners Engineering. Walter and John will be going into depth about the ins and out of off-shore manufacturing in Asia.
Here is a page from their site about the 10 commandments of off-shore manufacturing.
Four Corners Engineering is a US company that sources off-shore Injection Molds and Injection Molded parts for Molders and OEM’s in the United States and Europe. Four Corners Engineering is one of the oldest and successful off-shore sourcing companies in the US.
Walter McMullen Bio:
- New York State Apprenticeship Program: Journeyman Tool and Die maker
- Rochester Institute of Technology: ASME
- State University of New York: BSME
- State University of New York: MBA
- Harvard University: The New Work System Management program. Sponsored by Xerox Corp.
- Xerox Corporation, Rochester New York 25 years
- Tool Engineer
- Manager (Engineer) Short Run Shop
- General Foreman Tool Room
- Tooling Consultant Cost Engineering Group
- Engineering Liaison Xerox South America, Europe, Canada and Asia
- Left Xerox Corporation in 2000 to start Four Corners Engineering.
Office – 828 572 5393
Cell – 386 405 5233
Bio: John Ford
John Ford is the National Sales Manager at Four Corners Engineering. He was brought on board to help dive Four Corners into a larger, transparent and growth minded operation. His background of growing business relationships has helped to find new and creative avenues for customer acquisitions. With over 15 years in Plastics and almost 20 years in Management, Sales, Product Development, Marketing and Purchasing; he has a broad background to drive business forward.
National Sales Manager
Four Corners Engineering
Last Meeting (March)
Matthew T. King, MBA | Chief Compliance Officer & Investment Specialist
820 Tyvola Rd | Suite 201| Charlotte, NC 28217
M. (704) 231-8152 | O. (704) 644-7700 | F. (980) 225-0127
Always remember to invite friends or business associates which would benefit from INotC. Collectively we have a deep wealth of knowledge as a group. Invite other inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs, financiers, professors, manufactures and anyone else that would enjoy the process and business of product development. Knowledge is power!!
- This meeting cost $20 for guest or $75 for the entire year.
- Check and Cash are accepted.
- Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
- Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
- Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world! Network, Develop, Commercialize We look forward to seeing you Building info: If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
INotC Website President
Flourish and Prosper